Monday, May 30, 2011

baby carter.

As many of you know, my beautiful sister is getting marriage in the fall. To start off the wedding planning, we made an appointment with Bella Vista Bridal in Columbia - the same place I got my gown. My sister tried on a few dresses and there was no doubt that when she put on the right one, it was the right one. It is gorgeous!

Once we all said "Yes!" to the dress :). We had a celebratory dinner and then dessert at Nonnah's in the Vista. It. Was. Incredible! We ordered a "Flaming Dessert for 2" and boy was it a production! No only was it definitely flaming....

It was DELICIOUS! Made with butter, brown sugar and rum, the pineapple and pound cake combo was out of this world. Probably one of the best desserts I've ever had! It was my first experience and I will most definetely be back.

I'm back tracking a little (the dessert/dress date was last week), but this weekend has been just as successful. You've already seen my jackpot that I found at Goodwill on Friday, but you haven't seen the cutie that I brought home with me Saturday :)...

Carter is his name and he is the handsome son of one of my best friends. I've been practicing my photography on him since he was born and he is just the most adorable subject. Not to mention PLEASANT! He only got fussy a couple times. But, we were able to get some great shots!











Isn't he the cutest? Love him!



I'm going to continue practicing so be sure to come back! Oh and btw, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment