Thursday, June 9, 2011

horseshoeing around and going forward

Things are a-changing for this little lady and I'm embracing the future!


I'm moving this weekend and I'm super excited about being able to decorate from scratch again! It's always so exciting to be able to have a clean slate to start with and I'm blog searching and pinterest-ing to the MAX! I've got a lot of cute things that I hope will all fit together, but of course you never know until you get it in the space.


I've decided that yellow and gray are going to be the bedroom colors and the rest will be pretty neutral. I want a fun, bright relaxing space and I want it to inspire me. I especially like the color combo in the below pic:




delicouslyorganized.blogspot.com

I'm super excited about the canvas art I found at goodwill and hope it fits well in the room. I'll be sure to take pics so stay tuned!!

It's most important to me that my new space inspire me to more creative. Of course one of the things I hope to perfect even more is my photography. I recently had to opportunity to photog some of the most adorable kids at the Horseshoe on the the USC campus and I got some great shots. I'm clearly still a work in progress, but I'm getting there! Here are a few that are my favorites:














I've got another family on my agenda for next week, so I hope we get some good ones! Well, I'm off to bed! Got a pretty busy moving weekend ahead of me and I need to be up bright and early in the morning! TGI almost Friday everyone and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment