Tuesday, June 28, 2011

a long, long time ago.

Hi fellow bloggers! I apologize for being M.I.A. for the last couple of weeks, but I'm here to say I'm back in action. I've been busy moving into my new casa!


Unfortunately, with moving comes the list of "to-dos" like: transferring bills, setting up new accounts, getting cable and internet - which I have neither of at the moment. Thankfully I have a super nice downstairs neighbor allowing me to use his internet so I can do some work! It's amazing how much you rely on the simple things in life. It will drive you crazy!


Anywhoo, after a super tough weekend of hauling my massive amounts of stuff up a flight of stairs into my new digs, I finally have a place to call "home, sweet home." And let me just say, I LOVE IT! It's probably one of my favorite places I've ever lived (minus the stairs - i'm not a fan of those on grocery shopping days). But, stairs or no stairs, I was determined to make this place mine - and that I did. My momma was nice enough to help me and the end result is super fantabulous!


The before and afters are below.


Bedroom Before:


Le Bedroom After:



The Kitchen Before:


The cooking area after:



The hallway before:



And after:



The bar - a must:



The living room before:



And the after:










And that's the tour. Sans the bathroom - that will be taken at a later date as there are still some things needing to be done in there.


On the to-do list:

- paint the bathroom shelf

- hang the wine glass holder in the bar area

- finalize dining room

- decorate the porch (yep, it's got a cute porch, too!)

I'll be sure to keep you updated, just stay tuned. Oh and keep watching for some photo shoots - families and more families :).

Happy Tuesday and GOOOOO COCKS! We better win this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment