Monday, June 9, 2014

a master plan

Ha! I wish I had a master plan. This moving into a new house business is tough stuff! Those well laid plans I thought I had? Psh! G.O.N.E.

Let's go through the journey, shall we :)

1. Had a almost 3 hour closing. But finally...


"Cheers!"

2. Move in day...


"Whew!"

3. Then a leak.



"Seriously!?"


4. But finally, came the decorating....well, some of it anyway.



Hutch before:


Hutch after:

 



Master before:


And then, the master after. Ahhh.


There is still lots to do, but I'm hopefully we can get it all done this Summer (I believe I told my realtor I would have a housewarming party in May??? Yeah right.)

But we are getting there. And in the meantime. Did I tell you we are selling The Fox's house? 

www.118vallejo.blogspot.com

Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment